On the south
Approach: The canyon in the southeastern part of Montenegro on the southern slopes of mountain Rumija below the village Medjurijec.
Description: The entrance is easily visible and immediately starts with the vertical by 31m which is the largest vertical in this canyon. There are about 10 verticals in a scale of 5 to 31m. Canyon is relatively short, but it will surprise you with its beauty .It’s advantage over the others is that it never dries up.
- Grade: v3, a3, III
- Number of rappels: ~ 10
- Highest rappel: 31m
- Time of going through: 4:30-5h
- Time of year: Canyon is passable throughout the year except after hard rainfalls.
- Best time of year: April to October
- In the canyon you will have a chance to swim, rappel, and jump from rocks…
- • Age: +12 years old
• Under 18 years written consent is necessary.
• Good swimmer
• Stability and tolerance to hight
• Good health and normal fettle
Equipment and clothing:
• Sports footwear or hiking footwear
• Swimming suit and warm clothing for changing
• Wetsuit and security equipment will be provided
During reservation it is necessary to provide following data: full surname and name, number of passport, height, weight and shoe size.