Near the see
Skurda Canyon is above old town of Kotor. Approaching the canyon you will enjoy the magnificent view of the whole Boka Bay.
Description: There is an old Austrougarian dam at an entrance of the canyon. There are 26 rappels in this canyon, height from 3-40m. Most of the rapples are situated closer to the exit of the canyon.
Grade: v4, a2, IV
Number of rappels: 26
Highest rappel: 35m
Time of approach: 40min
Time of going through: 9h
Time of year: Canyon is passable all year except after major storms.
Best time of year: April-Jun, mid of September-October
• Age: +12 years old
• Under 18 years written consent is necessary.
• Good swimmer
• Stability and tolerance to hight
• Good health and normal fettle
Equipment and clothing:
• Sports footwear or hiking footwear
• Swimming suit and warm clothing for changing
• Wetsuit and security equipment will be provided
During reservation it is necessary to provide following data: full surname and name, number of passport, height, weight and shoe size.