From Zabljak we drive in jeeps towards ski center Štuoc. Further we drive to visit highest villages in Balkans ..
|Jeep safari Durmitor - terms|
...(which are inhabited throughout whole year): Bosaca and Mala Crna Gora from where you will see Crno Lake. We will reach the height of 2000m with our vehicles, and then we will go down the Sušica canyon. This canyon divides Piva Mountain and Durmitor and is very famous for its vast population of dark bear. After that we will continue to the Nedajno village and than through Pivska Mountain, Piva plateau we will arrive to village Trsa, where lunch will be organized in a national restaurant. This way actually takes us all the way around Durmitor (so called Durmitor ring). After lunch we continue across Pivska Mountain to arrive to Durmitor driving further, passing by famous Montenegrin Rock-Prutas and continue along foothills of Durmitor we arrive to Sedlo 1907m above sea level and than we drive down to Zabljak. Along the way we will see 3 beautiful glacial lakes Modro, Poscensko and Valovito Lake to arrive to Zabljak.
• Age: +18 years old
• Driving licence
• Average driving experience, physical and mental health, without cardiovascular issues.
• Instructor decides the level of competence., especially competence of young drivers and drivers with little experience. After evaluation he will make a decision if someone is ready to participate in off road.
• Jeep safari is organized whole year round.
Equipment and clothing:
• Durable clothes in accordance to the weather condition
• Durable shoes
• Dry clothes for changing after the tour
• During the summer you will need sun lotion with SPF
• When it is windy protective glasses are recommended
• In winter: warm underwear, gloves and beanie