Jeeps on Orjen
The massif of Orjen lies to the Northwest of Bay of Kotor. That is the highest mountain in the Adriatic ...
...(highest peak Zubacki Kabao, 1894 m above sea level).
Our tour starts from Herceg Novi. We drive in jeeps along the road towards Trebinje in a length of 13 km. Than we take the old serpentine road across the Orjen Mountain and arrive to the place Vrbanj (1000m of an altitude). Here we will make a stop and enjoy the magnificent view of the Boka Bay. In Vrbanj we can organize snack in a local restaurant or if clients prefer snack can be organized on the top of the mountain in the nature by the Mountain Hut.
From Vrbanj we take the off road in a length of 22 km, this road will take us to Orjensko Sedlo (1610 m above sea level), where a Mountain Hut is situated. By the hut we will make another stop where a competition in traditional games will be organized (pulling a rope... throwing rock from the shoulder...)
After the competition we will pronounce the winner and award him by symbolic gift .Further the road will take us from Sedlo to the place Crkvice, where we connect to the Old road Risan-Zabljak and we drive back to Herceg Novi.
• Age: +18 years old
• Driving licence
• Average driving experience, physical and mental health, without cardiovascular issues.
• Instructor decides the level of competence., especially competence of young drivers and drivers with little experience. After evaluation he will make a decision if someone is ready to participate in off road.
• Jeep safari is organized whole year round.
Equipment and clothing:
• Durable clothes in accordance to the weather condition
• Durable shoes
• Dry clothes for changing after the tour
• During the summer you will need sun lotion with SPF
• When it is windy protective glasses are recommended
• In winter: warm underwear, gloves and beanie