This tour starts from Budva. The road will take us by Sveti Stefan, Petrovac, Canj, Sutomore and we arrive to Ulcinj.
Ulcinj area consists of different villages which we will visit, such are: Zoganje, Vladimir, Sukobin and Posteglas from where an amazing view is spreading on Skadar lake and Albania (port of Drac is also visible from that spot). Later on, the group continues to marina-port Ckla which was built by King Nikola. This port was constructed with stone and wooden walls that can be seen rising from the water.
Near the lake there are other villages to see: Martinici, Boboviste, Murici and islands Gorica E Djat, Planika, Moracnik etc. Picnic lunch can be either organized on the beach Krnjice or in the restaurant situated on the coast of the lake in Virpazar. Further on the road will take us through Rijeka Crnojevica where the remains of the oldest town in this area can be seen. This town was built by the Crnojevic brothers. After visiting Rijeka Crnojevica we take the main road to Budva.
• Age: +18 years old
• Driving licence
• Average driving experience, physical and mental health, without cardiovascular issues.
• Instructor decides the level of competence., especially competence of young drivers and drivers with little experience. After evaluation he will make a decision if someone is ready to participate in off road.
• Jeep safari is organized whole year round.
Equipment and clothing:
• Durable clothes in accordance to the weather condition
• Durable shoes
• Dry clothes for changing after the tour
• During the summer you will need sun lotion with SPF
• When it is windy protective glasses are recommended
• In winter: warm underwear, gloves and beanie