After breakfast we start the tour with transfer by jeeps from Kolasin towards village Lipovo, about 20 minutes ...
... from Kolasin. From Lipovo we drive up in jeeps towards place Vratlo, which represents entrance to Sinjajevina, from where we drive further across katun Jecmen Do which is at an altitude of 1730m. From here you will enjoy beautiful view of Moraca Mountains, Komovi Mountains, Prokletije and highest peak of Sinjajevina –Babin Zub 2277m… From Jecmen Do we drive further at the foothills of Jablanov Peak 2203m above sea level to arrive at church Ruzica, which was built in 19th century. From the church we drive further after a short break towards the Zabojsko Lake, driving along the border of the National Park Durmitor, across katun Provalije all the way to the Zabojsko Lake(1477m), which also part of the National Park Durmitor. After that we take and off road to the place Dobrilovina and then we take the main road back to Kolasin.
• Age: +18 years old
• Driving licence
• Average driving experience, physical and mental health, without cardiovascular issues.
• Instructor decides the level of competence., especially competence of young drivers and drivers with little experience. After evaluation he will make a decision if someone is ready to participate in off road.
• Jeep safari is organized whole year round.
Equipment and clothing:
• Durable clothes in accordance to the weather condition
• Durable shoes
• Dry clothes for changing after the tour
• During the summer you will need sun lotion with SPF
• When it is windy protective glasses are recommended
• In winter: warm underwear, gloves and beanie