Jeep on Sinjajevina
We start jeep safari from Kolasin across Sinjajevina Mountain. From Kolasin we drive towards village Lipovo.
From here we take off road in a length of 70 km we drive up to place Vratlo, which is at an altitude 1730 m above sea level. And than we proceed across Jecmen Do katun, from where a great view is spreading on surrounding mountains Moracke Planine, Komovi, Prokletije and highest peak of Sinjajevina –Babin Zub 2277m. Than across foothills of Jablanov Peak 2203m and we arrive to church Ruzica, which is built in the 19th century. By the church picnic will be organized. After picnic we continue along the roof of Sinjajevina towards Zabljak passing through National Park Durmitor, and across katun Gomile(here we will make a short stop where clients will meet local people and enjoy a beautiful view of National Park Durmitor and Tara Canyon) we arrive to the village Studenci, from here we take an asphalt road by Zminjicko Lake and arrive to Zabljak.
• Age: +18 years old
• Driving licence
• Average driving experience, physical and mental health, without cardiovascular issues.
• Instructor decides the level of competence., especially competence of young drivers and drivers with little experience. After evaluation he will make a decision if someone is ready to participate in off road.
• Jeep safari is organized whole year round.
Equipment and clothing:
• Durable clothes in accordance to the weather condition
• Durable shoes
• Dry clothes for changing after the tour
• During the summer you will need sun lotion with SPF
• When it is windy protective glasses are recommended
• In winter: warm underwear, gloves and beanie