A Jeep Safari by 4WD through the National park Skadar lake is a different way of exploring the magnificent scenery....
...and old customs that this region offers. Using the main road we drive from Budva towards Skadar Lake enjoying the view of Budva riviera. After our first photo stop above Budva we continue our trip using the old, narrow road that will take us to the village Utrg, one of the oldest in this area. We will visit the winery owned by local family where we will have a chance to taste home made wines and specalties like smoked ham, cheese, olives and bread. After that, we will use the famous road that used to be the old railroad, passing through the picturesque villages and stopping again in one of them for another tasting of local specialties. Drive through the old,one way tunnel, that was used also as a railway for the famous train '' Ä†iro'', will make this trip unforgettable. After the tunnel we arrive to the village Tudjemile where we will visit the orthodox monastery Ribnjak. We continue our drive to Bar and further to Budva.
• Age: +18 years old
• Driving licence
• Average driving experience, physical and mental health, without cardiovascular issues.
• Instructor decides the level of competence., especially competence of young drivers and drivers with little experience. After evaluation he will make a decision if someone is ready to participate in off road.
• Jeep safari is organized whole year round.
Equipment and clothing:
• Durable clothes in accordance to the weather condition
• Durable shoes
• Dry clothes for changing after the tour
• During the summer you will need sun lotion with SPF
• When it is windy protective glasses are recommended
• In winter: warm underwear, gloves and beanie